Over the years technology has really grown and if asked almost all of us will answer that we love how much it has made our lives easier and more convenient. How? There are new home gadgets that are being invented from time-to-time and with these gadgets, one can easily accomplish various tasks within a short period of time. These gadgets can be used as appliances or with appliances, or for home and office services. Without further ado, here are some of the best home gadgets to check out and consider buying for use at home.
1. FoldiMate:One area that people hate when it comes to laundry and, I am sure a lot of people would agree with me, is the folding part. It is energy consuming and it takes a lot of time to fold your clothes and organize them in your closet. You no longer have to worry about that anymore as this magnificent gadget will do all the hard work for you. The device works like a robot and it folds your clothes and organizes them. One thing to note though is that the FoldiMate gadget does not fold some clothes like underwear, socks or even some large items like linens and bed sheets. However, this device can comfortably fold other items like – shirts, T-shirts, and trousers, among others, with ease and quite quickly too.
2. Sony VPLVW365ES Native 4K Home Theater Projector:If you want to transform your TV viewing so that you can get the best and brightest viewing then this is the right gadget for you. The projector gives a full 4K resolution thus guaranteeing you the best display and it also consists of various viewing modes including the cinema mode. The contrast rationing of the projector is high and it comes in different sizes. The device’s lamp life lasts for a long time and it is compatible with HDMI 2.
3. Teco Laundry Drying Hanger:If your home does not have a hanging line, or does not have any large space to install one then you don’t need to worry as the Teco laundry drying hanger is the right choice for you. The hangers work magic in eliminating water from your clothes and the fact that it hangs a bunch of clothes at once makes it convenient and easy to use. Note that this gadget is made to use with a particular weight of clothes and therefore, you need to make sure that you hang the right amount of clothes for better drying. Also, it may take a longer time to dry heavier clothes
4. The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer:This is the best hair drier on the market today since it can be used for any kind of hair. It is designed with an air measuring temperature gauge which is essential for reducing the amount of heat used on your hair to prevent extreme temperatures that harm the hair. This ensures that you dry your hair without damaging its natural oils. The other magnificent feature that makes this kind of drier stand out is its fast functioning ability. We all want a gadget that will make our lives easy and help us accomplish our tasks with ease. And this hair dryer is designed in a way that makes your work fast and easy. It has four heat settings which you have to select depending on the texture of your hair and the kind of service you want to accomplish. The hair drier has a long cord which allows you to reach out to a distant corner of the house with ease.
5. IKEA Heat Harvest:This is a unique invention that is made to be used in the form of furniture. Basically, it involves the use of heat harvested from the gadgets placed on a tabletop and then using the heat to empower other gadgets. Meaning, if you are using a laptop on top of a desk, the heat emitted by the laptop can be used for charging the phone. One thing to keep in mind though is that these heating furniture are not made using normal materials since they require the use of a material that is a good conductor of heat and at the same time a good resistant to heat to allow the thermostatic process to take place.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9975190